The weight loss industry seems to cater only for women. When a new diet comes out its the women rushing. This doesn’t leave much space for men. Unfortunately, men tend to think that diets are specially designed for women. The same holds true for HCG Diet.
HCG Drops can be used by Men: Although, you might think, HCG diet drops are meant for women, they are not. Men can also use HCG drops for weight loss. The principle of weight loss with HCG diet is same for men.
In fact, men can lose more weight easily than women. Simply because men weren’t designed to store fat like women.
Note: Women were designed by nature to store fat so that they can nurse their young ones.
So how can men use HCG drops for weight loss?
Here’s how men can use HCG drops for weight loss:
- First purchase HCG drops from any genuine merchants. It can be online or offline (from stores nearby). Try opting online as its cheaper.
- Second follow the guidelines with low calorie diet. Basically, there are three types of Diets 1) 500 calorie, 2) 800 calorie and 3) 1200 calorie. Choose any one.
- Use the HCG drops in conjunction with the drops. Usually, take 10 to 15 drops half an hour before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Watch as you lose weight.
It can’t get simpler than this.
Where should I purchase HCG Drops online?
Okay, this is a tricky question. Why? because there are several online merchants who are nothing but scammers. You need to opt only for genuine drops. Secondly, I have purchased only from few therefore can vouch only for those purchase. Thirdly, the companies that we vouch for may or may not be suitable for you.
But, if you do want our suggestion then checkout this page which has a comparison chart of top three HCG drops merchants.
Note: Use them at your own responsibility. We can only suggest. The rest is your decision and need to take full responsibility.
Latest posts by Helen Sanders (see all)
- Only Diet Pill That Works Fast Without Exercise - May 29, 2018
- Can Spirulina Help in Weight Loss? - March 15, 2017
- Complete HCG Diet Plan with Different Phases and Menus - July 30, 2016