I hate using corporate terms and hence I will be short and precise with my disclaimer for this HCG Diet Blog.
1. HCG Hormone is not approved by FDA as a weight loss supplement.
2. There is no scientific evidence to back that HCG Drops help in weight loss.
3. The information presented on this blog is intended for education purpose only and should not be considered as alternative to medical advise.
4. Readers are suggested to get the help of a registered physician before starting HCG Diet.
5. Finally, I receive monetary compensation for the products that are promoted on this site. But that does not interfere with our quality testing and ranking.
To know more read our about page.
To get in touch use our Contact page
Latest posts by Helen Sanders (see all)
- Can Spirulina Help in Weight Loss? - March 15, 2017
- Complete HCG Diet Plan with Different Phases and Menus - July 30, 2016
- Where to Buy HCG Drops for Weight Loss - July 27, 2016